Title V of the Gramm-Leach Bliley Act generally prohibits any financial institution, directly or through its affiliates, from sharing nonpublic personal information about you with a nonaffiliated third party unless the institution provides you with a notice of its privacy policies and practices, such as the type of information that it collects about you and the categories of person or entities to whom it may be disclosed. In compliance with said Act, we provide you with this document, which notifies you of the privacy policies and practices of our office and our affiliates.
We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Applications or other forms
- Our files or our affiliates or others
- Consumer reporting agency
- Others involved, such as the real estate agent or lender
- Financial service providers such as companies engaged in banking, consumer finance, securities and insurance
- Non-financial companies such as envelope stuffers and other fulfillment service providers