Capt. Rob is very active in the community and enjoys giving back in many ways including donated charters, time and money.
Candlelighters of Southwest Florida
- To provide support, education and assistance to families of children with cancer or blood disorders and the professionals who care for them.
Make-A-Wish Southern Florida
- Wishmaker's Ball - Celebrating 30 years of wishes, Make-A-Wish Southern Florida grants wishes to children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength, and joy. Thirty years of magic and more than 9,000 wishes later, the mission continues to share the power of a wish with ailing children.
Naples Philharmonic Orchestra
- Thanks to the generous financial support of loyal donors, Artis-Naples is Southwest Florida's most vital cultural resource, presenting the very best of visual and performing arts. They also remain dedicated to transforming the lives of young people through exceptional education opportunities.
Emma Faith Hall Trust
- All proceeds go to Emma Faith Hall to help her with her therapy cost. Emma was diagnosed with a brain tumor at 3 months of age and has been fighting the setbacks since. The doctors did not give her much of a chance and thought she would not make it to the age of one. Today she is 9 years old and learning to walk, speak and read Braille.
Big Brothers Big Sisters
- For more than 100 years, Big Brothers Big Sisters has operated under the belief that inherent in every child is the ability to succeed and thrive in life. As the nation's largest donor and volunteer supported mentoring network, Big Brothers Big Sisters makes meaningful, monitored matches between adult volunteers ("Bigs") and children ("Littles"), ages 6 through 18, in communities across the country. They develop positive relationships that have a direct and lasting effect on the lives of young people.
Wounded Warrior Anglers of America
- Wounded Warrior Anglers of America's mission is to help rehabilitate the mind, body, & soul of all service members who have been injured, wounded or disabled in the line of duty no matter what their era of service. The mission is carried out by actively mentoring warriors while fishing. The fishing trips actively promote a friendly and peaceful environment and helps warriors heal by being around other veterans and caregivers who understand their mental & physical issues.
United States Coast Guard Enlisted Association
- The CGEA proudly serve Coast Guard and other military active duty and reserve members, Veterans, their families and their communities. Through their strong and united network of over 10,000 members, they work to advance the interests of membership through community service, scholarships and fundraising, and by partnering with military and veterans organizations, both locally and nationally.
Coastal Conservation Association of Florida
- For protection of the rights of anglers throughout the state of Florida.
Bonefish Tarpon Trust
- To conserve and enhance global bonefish, tarpon and permit fisheries and their environments through stewardship, research, education and advocacy.